Last Revised: July 12, 2023
What we Collect
A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather personal information (defined below) from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to the Website and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, phone number as well as other information you directly give us on our website.
- Information We Get from Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to the information we get from this Website.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our website, we log your computer operating system type, browser language and information about your use of and actions on our website.
- Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our website. This type of information is collected to make the website more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We may use your personal information to protect against, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We may send you email communications regarding our website and services.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to the other party’s privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Third Party Websites
Information Choices and Changes
We may send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include email responses to your interest or questions regarding potential business dealings with you. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our website works for you.